General Plan Update
- The city last updated their General Plan in 2010 and incorporated elements on Alternative Transportation, Open Space preservation and Sustainability.
Climate Action Planning
- The city completed a municipal GHG inventory with 2005 as the baseline. It was used to develop sustainable strategies used in the Draft Environmental Impact Review for the General Plan.
- The City has been recognized by the San Francisco Bay Conservation and Development Commission for incorporating adaptation to Climate Change in their General Plan.
- Participated in 2007 workshop series under the San Francisco Community Grants for community-wide GHG inventories
- Joined ICLEI‘s Cities for Climate Protection Campaign.
City of Pinole Website
Last updated April 2019.