Local Governments are taking the lead to address key policy issues to create sustainable communities and reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. To facilitate, track and measure regional action, 4CL provides cities with fact sheets on important key issues. Included in these fact sheets are the Who, What, Where and How, with direct links to other city policies to help facilitate the sharing of best practices. We also provide a discussion forum and encourage you to comment and share additional links and resources!
On this page you will find links to all of 4CL’s fact sheets, highlighting issues that are important and that should be addressed by local governments! For more information on how these issues can be addressed at the government level check out our workshops. If you have an idea or suggestion for a fact sheet or workshop topic, please let us know email@example.com.
- Benchmarking City Buildings
- City Chicken Ordinance
- City Climate Adaptation Fact Sheet
- Community Choice Energy (CCE)
- Drought Resilience Fact Sheet
- Environmental Purchasing Policy
- EV Fact Sheet
- Final Zero Waste Fact Sheet
- LED Streetlighting
- Paris Climate Agreement Letter
- Plastic Bag Ordinances
- Polystyrene (Styrofoam) Ordinance
- Precautionary Principle
- Protecting Creeks
- Public Health
- Residential Energy Conservation Ordinance – RECOs
- Sanctuary City Fact Sheet
- Spare the Air
- Transportation Fact Sheet
- White Roofs Reduce City Energy Use
Please visit our Facebook Page for recent issues, actions and fact sheets!