The Business Case for Sustainability
On May 5, 2011, Contra Costa County Climate Leaders Program worked with True Market Solutions to present a workshop on the Business Case for Sustainability. We explored ways for cities to work with their businesses to save money and increase profits while acting in a sustainable manner. Presentations from cities, businesses and consultants provided information on strategies, opportunities and case studies. Participants worked together through a World Cafe break out session to brainstorm and work on priorities.
- Chris McCann, Town of Danville:
- Elliot Hoffman, True Market Solutions Presentation
- Tim Cremin, Meyers Nave, Legal information. For questions, please email email@example.com.
- Daniel Smith and Laura Ryan, City of Pleasanton
- Cynthia Battenberg, City of San Leandro. For questions, please email CBattenberg@ci.san-leandro.ca.us.
Joe Santana, Mi Rancho Torillas. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Christina Meinberg, World Café Breakout Sessions. For questions, please email email@example.com.