EECBG Planning, Strategy and Leveraging
Contra Costa County decision makers joined together to discuss the ARRA, EECBG, stimulus planning and strategy development, leveraging resources, getting the most out of the monies, partnership opportunities, next steps, and opportunities for the smaller (<35 K population) cities.
- Agenda including Presenter Biographies and Presentation Abstracts
- Maximize Your Stimulus: Stragegies, Next Steps and Resources by Derrick Rebello, President of QuEST.
- Stimulus Funding: A Legal Perspective by Edward Grutzmacher, Senior Associate at Meyers Nave.
- Leveraging Resources, Rebates and Opportunities by Greg Hoaglin the Executive Manager of East Bay Services and Sales for PG&E.
- Increasing Funding Impact for all Cities by Kif Scheuer, Program Manager of Strategic Energy Innovations.