General Plan Workshop
Friday, July 26, 2019
General Plan workshop with Helen Campbell from the Governor’s Office of Planning and Research. email@example.com.
Presentation: General Plan Overview Contra Costa County (PDF)
Creating Long-Term Climate Planning
Tuesday April 29, 2014 8:30 am – noon
El Cerrito City Hall
10890 San Pablo Avenue, El Cerrito, CA
- Introductions, Lynda Deschambault, Executive Director, 4CL
- Welcome- El Cerrito City Mayor Janet Abelson
- Seth Litchney; Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR); New General Plan Update Guidelines.
- Bruce Riordan; Bay Area Joint Policy Committee; Regional Snapshot and How Cities can Assist.
Local Government Speakers
- Emily Alter; City of El Cerrito; Getting Started.
- Adam Lenz, City of Richmond; Lessons Learned and Tips to Share. Richmond Case Study.
- Winston Rhodes; City of Pinole; Pinole Case Study.
- Sarah Moore, City of Berkeley; Implementation Strategies.
- Be Idle Free (What Cities Can Do To Assist); Contra Costa County Spare the Air Resources Team
- BAAQMD Bay Area Commuter Benefits Pilot Program