Transforming the Transportation Sector in Your City!
Wednesday August 30, 2017 8:00 am – noon
- Introduction: Jency James, Director, 4CL
- Welcome: El Cerrito Mayor, Janet Abelson
- State Updates:
- California Air Resources Board update regarding SB 32: John Gioia, County Supervisor and CARB board member
- Department of Transportation 2040 California Transportation Plan/Grant Opportunities: Ryan Ong, Associate Transportation Planner
- Regional Updates:
- Plan Bay Area 2040/meeting SB32 goals: Adam Noelting, Metropolitan Transportation Commission
Local Government Speakers
- Contra Costa County Update: Jody and London (Sustainability Director) and Jamar Stamps (Senior Planner)
- Unpacking the Countywide Transportation Plan: Matt Kelly, Contra Costa Transportation Authority
- Ensuring Transportation Planning Success: Melanie Mintz, El Cerrito Community Development Director
- First Mile – Last Mile Study: City of Richmond, Nelson/Nygaard
- West CCC Transportation Advisory Committee Update (WCCTAC): John Nemeth, WCCTAC Executive Director
- Share Round Table Peer-to-Peer Transportation Updates: Concord, Walnut Creek, etc.