Solar Energy In Cities: Increasing Rooftop Saturation
Thursday, March 8, 2018 8:00 am – noon
Hosted by the City of Martinez
30 Muir Road in the ZA Room
- Introduction: Lynda Deschambault, Director, 4CL
- Welcome: Maureen Toms, Contra Costa County
- Terra Weeks, Advisor to Commissioner Hochschild, CA Energy Commission; Ken Rider, Technical Advisor — Big Picture: SB 350 Clean Energy and Pollution Reduction Act: CA Attainment of Goals; including 2019 updates to the CA Green Building Code: mandatory solar.
- Bridging State Policy to Local Implementation:
- Bryan Raymond, Diablo Solar — Working with Local Governments; Case Studies in Contra Costa County, online solar permitting process
- Local Government Perspectives:
- Amanda Booth, City of San Pablo — San Pablo-GRID Alternatives Partnership
- City by City Solar Scorecard presented by Ian Laettner, 4CL
- JR Killigrew, MCE — What are the benefits and offerings for solar customers and cities who adopted MCE?